Dog Behaviour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Back online
General Election Called. If you could get the new government to do one thing what would it be? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:47 pm by Jamesp

» Prey drive...help
General Election Called. If you could get the new government to do one thing what would it be? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 1:59 am by Kevin Behan

» Would appreciate your views on this
General Election Called. If you could get the new government to do one thing what would it be? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:53 pm by Kevin Behan

» The prey takes control?
General Election Called. If you could get the new government to do one thing what would it be? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:35 pm by Kevin Behan

» over excitment
General Election Called. If you could get the new government to do one thing what would it be? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:09 pm by Jamesp

» some piccies of my dogs
General Election Called. If you could get the new government to do one thing what would it be? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:33 pm by Jamesp

» Hello....I love you.....
General Election Called. If you could get the new government to do one thing what would it be? - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:39 pm by gbjoce

» Police find nine-year-old girl's stolen pet puppy... but say she can't have it back
General Election Called. If you could get the new government to do one thing what would it be? - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:37 pm by gbjoce

» Achieving calmness at dinner time
General Election Called. If you could get the new government to do one thing what would it be? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:55 pm by Jamesp

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

General Election Called. If you could get the new government to do one thing what would it be?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

General Election Called. If you could get the new government to do one thing what would it be? - Page 2 Empty Re: General Election Called. If you could get the new government to do one thing what would it be?

Post by Tawneywolf Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:24 am

As regards the light bulbs James, try this site http://www.lyco.co.uk/ I never stocked up on pearl candle bulbs, I stocked up on the normal bayonet bulbs but not these, you seem to be able to get what you want from this site, having said that, I was in a shop the other day and they were still selling 150 watt bulbs so they are still out there if you look Very Happy
Tawneywolf
Tawneywolf

http://www.donehogawa.com

Back to top Go down

General Election Called. If you could get the new government to do one thing what would it be? - Page 2 Empty Re: General Election Called. If you could get the new government to do one thing what would it be?

Post by Jamesp Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:17 am

Thanks June, I am not the sultan of Brunei and cant afford those prices!... farao

I bought the whole stock in a shop six months ago, packs of 4, 100 watt / 60 watt for 90p.....per pack... king

When I was at school I remember a project we did on what we thought life would be like in the 21st century.....most went for flying cars, living on the moon....etc, dont think anyone thought we would be going backwards..... scratch
Jamesp
Jamesp
Admin

http://dog-behaviour.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:09 am

[quote="Jamesp"]No worries wolfdog, Liz knows me well and me her, we have mutual respect....but if Awful has any of that skunk going I am prepared to try some in the interest of peace.... Very Happy

quote]

Agree'd but not on the dope, i'd rather have a vodka Laughing
liz
liz

http://www.wolflookalike.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamesp Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:55 pm

Oh, and can we please bring back....warble gloaming...... lol!
Jamesp
Jamesp
Admin

http://dog-behaviour.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfdog Tue May 04, 2010 9:38 pm

I'm getting quite excited about the election now that my nephew tells me he is standing for MP representing the PIRATE PARTY. Way to go sunny
wolfdog
wolfdog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2